Monday, August 15, 2016

How to earn money from mobile/android in Pakistan or india? Mobile se paise kese kamate hen Pakistan ya india m?

Is it true that we can earn money from mobile/android in Pakistan or India? 

Yes, it is true my friends, I have an application which provides money$


Actually it works because I myself tried this app this is why I am sharing my experience to you people, This application name is "Slide"
Just download application from below link
copy this Link,Go to your Google chrome then paste there
https://42.slde.io/00efa99a


How to install this app?
Just open it and connect with your Facebook or gmail then put your number there and give confirm code which company sent you :)
You can also watch this video this video was recorded in Hindi/Urdu

How to use this app?
Very simple
Do not worry about it
If you download app from above mentioned link you will get 10$ rupees in Pakistan or India this application just give you adds in your lock screen just slide to your lock and get point $ the main thing is that bank account is not required here company will provide you in your mobile number √
√ if you do hard work you might get 100$ rupees.

How to earn more money?
Just invite your friends, Get 10 rupees from your friend and your friend will also get 10 rupees because of you
Note:

  • If you didn't download from above mentioned link you won't get 10$ rupees because I invited you I will also get  10 rupeees from you.
  • If you download this app from play store your balance will be 0$ because you didn't come in this company by friend.

Thanks remember me in your prayers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post

Copyright © 2012 100% Safe All Right Reserved