Friday, August 19, 2016

Parts of speeches

Parts of speeches are part of spoken English, so that's why I am starting this post with new way, new way is that I can make you clear to recognize all of these speeches there are a lot of centers which are teaching well but most of them are teaching advance things which a beginner student cannot understand so this is why I made this topic, you can also subscribe my YouTube my channel and also contact with me on Facebook. And one things now this post is continued, Post will be completed. Don't worry about it
How many parts of speeches?
There are 8 parts of speeches in English.
Which?

  1. Noun
  2. Pronoun
  3. Adjective
  4. Verb
  5. Adverb
  6. Preposition
  7. Conjunction
  8. Interjection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post

Copyright © 2012 100% Safe All Right Reserved