Tuesday, August 16, 2016

English basic lessons in Urdu/hindi

I am starting a tutorial of English basic in Hindi/Urdu
If you want to learn something from me I will guide you that how to speak English first of all we have to know that why do we need to learn English so my friends just round your eyes in the world that everything has been written in English specially books and internet.
And English is an international language those are not speaking English it means no one will give respect to those people who don't know about English even China is also learning English because they want to develop and if you wanna develop and show the world that "I am nothing but I am something"
So I will start English basic lesson soon Inshallah we will be together √√
Just comment on comments box and I tell me that should I start this tutorial.

Please I am request to you that please subscribe my youtube channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post

Copyright © 2012 100% Safe All Right Reserved